Information note on the protection of personal data
Starting from May 25, 2018, the Regulation 2016/679/EU on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (herein referred to as “the Regulation”) shall be applied by all EU Member States. This Regulation seeks to create a unitary and uniform legislative framework within the European Union that no longer requires national implementation measures.
Responsible under the General Data Protection Regulation is:
Legal entity S.C. OPREAN S.R.L, hedquarters in Sebeş, str. Depozitelor, nr. 2, registered within the Trade Register Office under number J01/1053/1993, tax code R0 4997340, phone 0258734510, email address firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your visit on our website and the interest shown to our offers. Protecting your personal data is an important issue for us. In this Privacy Statement, we explain how we collect your personal data, what we do with it, for what purpose and on what legal basis, as well as what your rights and claims are.
We collect from you only those personal data that are necessary for us to be able to use our website, to be able to contact you for our services and products and to keep you up-to-date with products, services and our offers (direct marketing) to the extent permitted by legal regulations or on your consent. Each category of data shall be collected for determined, explicit and legitimate purposes and shall not be further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes and will be for a period that does not exceed the time required to accomplish the purposes for which they are processed. In order to ensure the principle of transparency of information in the processing of your personal data, we hereby communicate to you how we process the data, purposes and legal basis (legal grounds) of the activities by which we process your data.
Types of processed personal data
- In providing its products and services to clients, S.C. OPREAN S.R.L processes the following types of personal data: name, surname, company name, telephone number, email address, product delivery address, IBAN account.
- You can always choose which personal data you want to provide. However, if you choose not to provide certain personal data, if the basis of our request is compliance with a legal obligation, contractual obligations or obligations required to conclude a contract, we will be unable to provide you with certain services, for example:
- (i) if you do not wish to give us your surname, first name, e-mail address or phone number if you wish to receive an offer, we shall not be able to process your request, or
- (ii) given that in the order form or in the contract you will have to enter some mandatory personal data required by law, and if you do not want to fill in those mandatory fields, we will not be able to honor your order.
- If you are a representative or contact person of our suppliers or business partners, we we collect the name, surname, position, and any other data provided by you or the company that you represent.
- If you are under the age of 16, you must obtain the consent or permission of your parents or guardian for any personal data you provide.
- To the extent that you would apply for or you intend to run for one of the recruitment posts published by S.C. OPREAN S.R.L., we typically collect the following types of personal data:
- History of jobs and formal education;
- Professional skills, abilities;
- Date of birth, age;
- Citizenship and the ability to work remunerated on the territory of Romania;
- Information provided during interviews that may contain experiences, performance, personal history data, etc.
- Information provided by references;
- The information contained in your resume or CV itself;
- Information you provide about your career interests and other information about your employment qualifications.
- We provide these data on a voluntary basis in a recruitment process in which you enter your own will. Also, you as a candidate for a job post published by S.C. OPREAN S.R.L, determine the complexity of the information provided. Also, to the extent that information is not provided or misrepresented, it may affect our ability to consider an individual in a recruitment/employment process or to offer relevant employment opportunities. In addition, it is mandatory to provide accurate personal data and evidence of these data, otherwise labor contracts are considered null and void.
Purpose of processing
S.C. OPREAN S.R.L. processes personal data for the following purposes:
- taking over the requests from the interested parties interested in the products and services of S.C. OPREAN S.R.L., and submission of requested offers
- to take the necessary steps to conclude a contract;
- to answer questions and requests;
- to ensure the warranty of products and services
- to defend against cyber attacks or unauthorized access to our premises;
- for marketing activities
- to provide and improve the services we offer;
Personal data may be collected for processing only under the following conditions:
- Based on the consent of the person concerned (for whom is collected the personal data) for the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes. Consent must be materialized by a conscious act of the person concerned, must be proven and can be withdrawn;
- Processing is required for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or to take action at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of a contract;
- Processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation incumbent on the operator;
- Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the person concerned or of another individual;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task which is in the public interest or which results from the exercise of the public authority with which the operator is invested;
- processing is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by the operator or a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject that require the protection of personal data are prevalent, particularly where the data subject is a child .
Duration of personal data storage
Your personal data shall be stored by S.C. OPREAN SRL for a period that does not exceed the period necessary to achieve the purposes described above and or for any other length of time required by virtue of the applicable legal obligations, such as the data contained in the tax invoices (stored for a period of 10 years according to the legislation in force).
Legal grounds for processing
- As long as you have agreed to the processing of your personal data, it represented the legal basis for processing (Article 6 (1) (a) of the RGPD).
- For processing the personal data for the purpose of initiating or executing a contract with you, the legal basis is represented by art. 6 par. (1) letter (b) of the RGPD.
- As long as your personal data processing is required to meet our legal obligations (namely, to retain the data), we are authorized to do so in compliance with Art. 6 par. (1) letter (c) of the RGPD.
- In addition, we process personal data in order to protect our legitimate interests and the legitimate interests of third parties under art. 6 par. (1) letter (f) of the RGPD. Maintaining the functional capacity of our IT systems, but also the marketing of internal and external products and services and the legally provided documentation of commercial contacts are such legitimate interests.
Rights of involved parties
- As a data subject, you have the right to be informed (Article 15 RGPD), rectification (Article 16 RGPD), deletion of data (Article 17 RGPD), limitation of processing (Article 18 RGPD) and data portability (Article 20 of the RGPD).
- If you have agreed to the processing of your personal data by us, you have the right to revoke the expressed consent at any time. The legality of processing your personal data until a revocation is not affected by revocation.
- The right to revocation. For reasons arising out of your particular circumstances, you may at any time revoke the express consent to the processing of personal data concerning you, which takes place under Art. 6 par. (1) letter (e) RGPD (processing of data in the public interest) or art. 6 par. (1) lit. (f) RGPD (data processing based on a comparative assessment of interests). If you revoke your expressed agreement, your personal data will be further processed only to the extent that we can prove to you in this respect for imperative and legitimate reasons that prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms, or to the extent that the processing serves establishing, exercising or defending legal rights.
International transfer of data
In carrying out its activities, S.C. OPREAN S.R.L., does not intend to disclose or transfer the personal data of individuals to third parties located outside the EEA (European Economic Area).
We have an obligation to disclose this information to the following entities:
- International partners in import-export activities
- Courts, prosecutors, police or other central and local public authorities to comply with the law or as a response to a mandatory legal procedure (court order, etc.);
- To other parties with your consent or instructions collected in addition to the situations described in this Information Note, we may transmit the information to third parties to whom the user consents or requests to do so.
We therefore undertake to ensure and protect your personal data and implement and maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure an adequate level of security for the protection of personal data against accidental, unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure or access.
On our website we use the so-called cookies. Cookies are text files that allow us to configure your visit to our web site. These include, for example, presentation to reproduce our web site. These cookies are temporarily stored on your computer and sent to the servers. You can view and delete saved cookies stored on your computer and control cookie management in general through your internet browser settings. You can get more detailed information about this from the manufacturer or within the help of your browser. Please note that the functionality of this site may be unavailable or limited if you do not allow cookies.
Submitting a complaint to the Data Protection Regulatory Authority
You have the right to file a complaint with our data protection regulator if you believe that your rights have been violated. The National Regulatory Authority for Personal Data is: Autoritatea Nationala de Supraveghere a Prelucrarii Datelor cu Caracter Personal (National Authority for Surveillance of Personal Data Processing) at B-dul Gral Gh.Magheru, 28-30, Sector 1, Bucuresti, Cod postal: 010336, Romania. ”
The undersigned Ursu Sidonia Ioana, sworn translator and interpreter for the languages English and Spanish, under authorization number 31401 of 29/04/2011 issued by the Ministry of Justice of Romania, I hereby certify the accuracy of this translation from Romanian to English, that the presented text was translated by completely, without omissions, and that through translation the content of the document was not distorted.
INTERPRETER AND SWORN TRANSLATOR
URSU SIDONIA IOANA